ACR Idol Fête
Sunday, 2:00pm – 4:00pm in Main Events
- All members of your group MUST be 13+ in order to participate.
- Have a valid ACR Badge.
- Your costumes must follow the general cosplay guidelines.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Report to Main Events for line-up on You will be informed of the time over email DO NOT BE LATE AND HAVE ALL MEMEBERS OF YOUR GROUP. If you are late, it may result in your removal from the Festival.
- Any performer(s) that need to drop out of the Festival MUST inform firstname.lastname@example.org they will not be participating. No Show-ing without prior notice may result in the performer(s) being unable to participate at the next year’s event. We understand things can happen the day of, but if you know before the convention that you do not want to or cannot participate anymore, please let us know.
- Be respectful of all staff, performers, and equipment.
- This goes for during, before, and after the festival. We will be representing the idol community, after all!
- Performance order will be randomly assigned.
- We will be doing our best to keep things as fair as possible! If you have a scheduling conflict, please reach out. We would also like you to mention if you have panels accepted or things that may interfere with scheduling at the bottom of the application.
- Please stay for the entirety of the festival.
- We will understand if you have a conflict, but we want to support all of the idols participating. Do not leave the festival early unless you absolutely have to. Things like bathroom breaks are obviously ok!
With the rebranding of our Dance Showcase, there are a few new options and rules for our performers! Please make sure to review everything, even if you have performed with us before!
- The Crossroads Idol Fete will NOT be a competition! This will just be an event for our idol and dance community to show their stuff and have fun doing it for the audience.
- The limit of people allowed in one group is
- Performers are allowed to do a set of either a Five or Ten Minute in length
- ALL types of Idols are welcome in our festival! It can be Kpop, Jpop, original, anything you’d like!.
- If you are entering in the Masquerade, your dance(s) should be different than the one you have entered into the masquerade. We know that this event is no longer a competition, but different dances means our attendees can see more performances overall!
- You may only perform as a member of ONE group. You cannot take the stage twice.
- NO LIVE STEEL. Anything that could be mistaken as a realistic weapon must be cleared by ACORE as per Con guidelines. You must bring all props to rehearsal for approval.
- Your performance content, including language and thematic content, must be family friendly. ACross is a family-friendly event, and the Idol Fete will be attended by young children and parents. 2Wisted Idols Team reserve the right to disqualify, modify, or remove a performance they feel is inappropriate.
- Please do not leave anything on stage when you exit. NO GLITTER.
- Upload pre-recorded audio via the prompt on the Festival Application. If you are unable to attach it, please email email@example.com for assistance. You will be required to have your audio attached in order to submit your form.
- Please have your audio ready-to-play as one single track and make SURE it is in MP3 format. We will not edit your audio for you.
- The 2Wisted Idols Team have final say in all circumstances and disputes and may modify rules at any time if necessary.
If you have read through and understand everything, please fill out our ACR Idol Fête Application!